Saturday, October 13, 2018

Cigna Park Run and Wafi Mall amazing day

My family and I went to do the Cigna Parkrun in Dubai and had a lot of fun we won some prizes also there was the option to do the 2,5km or the 5km so we decided to go for the 5km distance.

After we completed the 5km distance we decided to go to Wafi Mall for ice cream and then saw the Ripley's World Records exhibition.


We had a really great time and we got free shirts they say Cigna park run at the back

after that we went to wafi mall we struggled to get a parking😭😭🚗


but we eventually got parking and then we got ice cream and yes I know run 5k to lose weight then get ice cream to pick up more weight 

 after we got ice cream we saw Ripleys believe it or not and here we saw dinosaur bones and fossils



 here we saw wrestling stuff I didn't understand but my family liked it so yeah and in the second picture here 👇this is a picture made out of stamps I was amazed cause you guys to know how much I love art so it was a dream come true
 these signs that say believe it or not just say what the pictures are so read them they are very important 
 I was amazed when I saw this entirely made of postcards 
 Then a candy portrait of Sandra Bullock my mind was blown 


then this picture made of duct tape
 here we are with astroids. I think I can't really remember?
look at my dad he is like a dwarf compared to Robert Waldow 🤣😂

 I took one look and I felt sorry for her but she is a legend Lilly feet
 here I am posing with Earl Hughes I think he is the fattest man ever to exist 
 Nope changed my mind Walter Hudson is the fattest man EVER

 Then we saw tire art I found it fascinating 
 My little sister adorably standing with a metal statue of the hulk
 Here I am with the hulk
 An outstanding sculpture of transformers bumblebee 
 A lovely tire t-rex sculpture
 A lovely wooden scooter but how do they know it works when it never moves I bet people tried to drive it but it never moved and hey that's still a working theory 
 That is the tiniest car I have ever seen
 A chicken wire lion that must have taken a lot of concentration  
 A tiger made of straws I can believe it 
 I don't know what this made out of but wow is it majestic. Hang on I think its a hard wear horse
 This is just made of toothpicks😱😱this blew my mind there is even little furniture inside and I was amazed by it like one toothpick out of place and it's all over
 A Teenage mutant ninja turtle made out of yarn wow I can't imagine how much yarn that took
 the hardware lion  is chasing the hardware horse but the lion is tired now
 A matchstick titanic how hard must that be 
 After that, we just went home ate hot dogs for lunch and drank sterrie stumpies 


That's all for now bye everyone🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

No comments:

Post a Comment