Sunday, January 12, 2020

Investiture - Dubai Central

Good Day to all my readers, this post is about our investiture completing our classes in 2019 to be invested as members of the Pathfinders Club the investiture took place on the 4th of January 2020 Dubai Central Club in order to move on to the next Class. (this may be longer than normal post)
                                       
                                               Daleen                                               Marne'

Let me explain, the investiture is basically the award of the pin to recognize the completing of all the requirements to be invested. This post will be about the investiture to move on to the next year.  During the investiture, we received the pin and the bar for the Advanced level completed the honors done are at the end of this post.

This blog post will be a follow-up on my blog Honors 2019 if you haven't seen that one then go check it out, we had our investiture in Pathfinders on 4th of January 2020 completing the Friends and Voyager classes.


   ↕                                         ↕
These pictures were taken waiting for our lift at the pickup point. My dad claims that I'm looking for a UFO😂😂👽
In the investiture, we marched into the church and sat in front of the church. The Director then called us by class with our instructors to receive our awards. I had to say the pledge in front of everyone, gotta admit I was nervous  after all I have stage fright
Here I and my sister are marching in with our classes into the church.

↕               Here I am Nervous, and receiving my pin.
Here is my group the FRIENDS class. 
My sister💓💓💓💓



Here are the awards and pin received upon completion of the FRIEND class awarded to me and also to Marne' completing the VOYAGER class.                       
                                     



This was the last picture we took as a class


Below are all the Honors that have been done by both Marne' and Daleen.















Honors that have been done by Marne'





Honors that have been done by Daleen











“If you set goals and go after them with all the determination you can muster, your gifts will take you places that will amaze you.” — Les Brown


Below are all the Honors that we still need to receive that was not available.
         Marne' 
                                                                       
Fish
Flags
God's Messenger
Stars
Junior Witnessing

      Daleen
Drawing
Felt Craft
Fish
Flags
Flowers 
****
God's Messenger
Christian Citizenship 
Antelopes
Tole Painting 
Master Artisan
Laundering 
Housekeeping 

Image result for quote about hard work


TIME HAS COME TO MOVE ON!!
This event of the investiture will be our last with Dubai Central Pathfinders for us as we will be inducted as members of  4Ever Faithful Sharjah Club on the 11th of January 2020.

That's all, for now, my amazing readers. I hope that you enjoy my quotes above as they are really amazing quotes !! 
Bye!💓💓💓💓😁😁🍨🦄🍦🦄🍧🦄

No comments:

Post a Comment