Friday, December 13, 2019

Cat sitting for a friend

Hello Every one,

Recently I have been babysitting or should I say catsitting a mischevious little kitten named CC she can be a handful at times but she's fun to have around and I appreciate that we have her here for 2 weeks.  Moving on she is blind but getting to know the surrounding area since we all love her very much my mom adores playing rough with her. CC is sometimes needing to be picked up to go to certain places since she doesn't know the area all too well yet. I'm posting this on day 3 that shes been here yesterday I took these pictures and shes having a difficult time getting around seeing as shes.. well blind but she has all our love and she has stolen our hearts and feet. let me explain she likes to bite and play with feet too.






here she is in my little sister's lap after she just woke up 😩💖
CC with my parent's friend Aunt Nicole the owner of the kitten we are caring for.
                                                           

                                       



nice, close up with little kitten CC on my mom's lap.

so now ladies and gentlemen I bid you a goodbye also don't forget to check out my Instagram

Image result for instagram
@daleendenise
🦄🦄🦄😂🎨🎭




2 comments:

  1. My dad aren't really that fond of cats, but even he thinks the little kitten is cute but he stroke her only with one finger

    ReplyDelete