Thursday, December 12, 2019

Decoupage Honour Marne


Hello, Ladies & Gentlemen, Daleen gave me the opportunity to be a guest blogger for the honor of Decoupage that I was doing, this was a very interesting type of art form. I never knew that I would enjoy it so much, I was also required to complete a questionnaire on the honor to show my understanding. I discover that the original idea behind decoupage was to decorate pieces of furniture and other items in the poor people homes to give it a stylish look in the olden days.

The requirements for decoupage were to complete TWO items of your choice with the decoupage art form. The items that I selected were that of a Tissue box and to decorate a bottle with the decoupage which is to prepare the Mod-pod in mixing glue and water and cover pieces of paper and stick it to the item you selected such as tissue box.

Here you can see some photos of Decoupage that I have done below.

Tissue Box









Bottle Decoupage



My sisters and friends said that I did a very good job, and the items were displayed at the Pathfinders Fair.

👮👸👻💗😍😎



No comments:

Post a Comment