Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Honors Pathfinders 2019


Good Morning Everyone, in this posting I will give brief writing of the honours we completed in our first year as members of the Pathfinder and Adventurer Clubs. My parents said we did pretty good for girls not familiar with the system and is the first year we participated. we were very motivated by completing the honours. The is some honours and me and my sister Marne completed both so we worked together on some of them.

 

 

The honours Denise did with the Adventurers are somewhat different as they are different in shape and in requirements. She did very well as she completed 16 Honors in her year as Sunbeam in the Adventurers Club.

The Honors Completed by Denise were as follows:

 

 The honours that Marne and Me completed I will be posting below on what we working on for the past year as pathfinder members. We also did some honours on our own outside of the class besides the requirements for the class and honours in our respective classes.


The Honors Completed by Marne were as follows:

 

Finally, the honours that I (Daleen) have completed this year were the following:

 


In the following postings, I will share some detail related to the honours that we have completed and what we were required to do. Please check into my blog to see our journey of honours this year its promised to be a very interesting prospect to share with all my followers on my blog and other Social Media Platforms.

WATCH THIS SPACE!!



📏📕✏📁📋

No comments:

Post a Comment