Sunday, December 15, 2019

Denise Investiture Sunbeam


Good Day all my followers and readers, this post is dedicated to my little sister Denise that had her investiture as a Sunbeam in Adventurers Club on 7 December 2019 @Dubai Central Club moving on to Builders Class.

The investiture is basically awarding her with the pin that she completed all the requirements for the Sunbeam class. She was awarded the Honors she completed this year, she completed a total of 15 honours a real busy girl the most in her class.

I will post the pin and honours at the end of the post.

Here are the photos of her investiture:


Me and Marne with Denise before leaving for her Investiture



Here she's taking a selfie with my dad after the event




Here Denise is standing with her certificate😪We are so proud




This was the investiture of Denise you can see her standing in front 3rd from the right on the right side of the photo on the right side from the boy holding the flag.
Here is the pin of the Sunbeam class awarded to Denise and her class.
Below are all the Honors that Denise Completed.

The honors Required in SUNBEAM Curriculum:
                                                  


 
Additional Honors Completed:





Honors to issue pending: 
    
Denise also received a Certificate for Reading as she had to read 5 books this year that included a book report

“Work hard. Dream big.”

Let me leave you with this Quote - paving the way forward

WATCH THIS SPACE!!
The next investiture will be for the Pathfinders for  Marne and Me on the 4th of January 2020

That's all, for now, my amazing readers. I think I might end my Post's with a quote from now on 
Bye!💓💓💓💓😁😁🦄🦄🦄


No comments:

Post a Comment