Thursday, December 12, 2019

Origami Honour


Good day, my readers today we will be speaking about the difficult art of origami. The last class before the summer holiday we had a class about Origami by one of the club instructors that taught us about the art of Origami.
We did not find folding Origami very easy but once you got the hang of it we actually enjoyed the different folds.

After we completed the different folds we had to make some of each at home and submit for review to be certified for the Honour. Marne and me practised together the folds of the origami to get the hang of it and my dad helped us finding info in some of his books he had on Origami, he even gave us some origami paper to practice with, the hardest folds was the LOTUS FLOWER as the fold as my dad explained not really an Origami fold as paper too hard to make the folds, this is more used for Napkin folds in Hotels.

Here my older sister Marne and I are folding a lotus  










we made an okish Noahs ark 
That's all my amazing readers bye
😅💓💓

No comments:

Post a Comment