Thursday, December 12, 2019

MASTER ARTISAN Honour

Daleen Wait - Master Artisan Honor
Today my amazing readers we will be talking about the arts of.... well art so today I am going to tell you about the different kinds of art I have done in Pathfinders
MASTER ARTISAN
Master Awards
Requirements for the Award:
When you complete 7 eligible honours as per the selected list you may qualify for the Master Award patch that will qualify you by recognizing mastery in the category for art for example. The patches for the MASTER AWARD are larger than the normal honour patches and reflect the subject matter that you have Mastered. 

The Artisan Master Award is therefore earned when a Pathfinder such as me has earned any SEVEN (7) honours from the Arts & Crafts, & Hobbies Category.

The 7 Honors that I have selected to work towards the MASTER ARTISAN AWARD are the Following honours:
1. Drawing
The fine art of drawing  my favourite thing to do now we have these fantastic art pieces by Daleen Wait


 
Personally, I think this art deserves to be in a museum 
2. Painting

Now the art of painting this art has gone on since https://www.leonardodavinci.net/ a good painter who painted the famous Mona Lisa now we shall carry on

 
I deserve as much credit as De Vinci, as a 10-year-old artist  
3. Origami

Now the difficult art of origami a beautiful thing but I personally am glad I never have to do this again




Again this is beautiful but I do/ not recommend doing Origami especially if you don't have patience 

4. Felt Craft
Felt craft a fun thing to do not much to say but its fun



Again felt craft is enjoyable and rewarding I highly recommend it
5. Tole Painting

Tole Painting was known for people in poor households in the olden days for furniture to look luxurious 




 

If you like to paint and you have furniture that could use a new look I would highly recommend it 
6. Decoupage
Decoupage is a covering furniture and glass pieces with paper designs to give a stylish look





Here, I am with my completed pieces of Decoupage I am so proud  of them.
7. Soap Craft

The fun art, of soap craft I managed to do it twice after giving my 1st piece to my moms one colleague as a gift to her since she is fighting breast cancer.




This is the ending product I loved it, I loved the experience but most of all I loved the look on my mom's colleagues face when she received it
Soap Decorate



Here is the 2nd requirement for the honor to decorate a soap, this one I gave to my teacher she loved it but someone had stolen it from her bag
Soap Painting








This was the work that I completed towards my favourite Talent Arts & Crafts and Drawing is my favourite Art form at this time of my life, I believe it may still change.
Image result for that's all folks
Cheers Readers!

😁🍗🍺🍻🍦🍩🍫🍉🍓🍒🍌🐑🐏🐈🐤🐎🐟🐏🐓🐊


No comments:

Post a Comment