Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Honours in Sunbeam class of Denise


Hi There, Friends and Family, I am the little sister of Daleen and in this blog, I will be the guest blogger on Daleen's blog and tell you all about some of the honors I completed in this year of 2019 in the Adventurers Club. The two honors that I have worked on in the SUNBEAM Class are that of Ladybug and Feathered Friends so it is about birds and ladybugs where we had to do some tasks to meet the requirements.

LADYBUGS:


One of the requirements with Ladybugs were that you had to make Two ladybugs from a stone and give one to a friend.

FEATHERED FRIENDS:


 

  

The final requirement for Feathered Friends was that you had to make a bird feeder, I provided the bird feeder to a local pet shop here in Sharjah where they can use it for feeding the birds. Watch this space for more pictures to be posted.
Good Bye Until Next time!!


 

๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿคฃ


Good day Everyone poping in to read on this blog, this may be my last blog for a while, hope Daleen will give me a chance to write again something on her blog in future. This honour has been a lot of work but it was also mega fun in making all these different articles especially when I gave it to people who needs some motivation. These different artistic articles gave me the chance to bring out my artistic side as required for this honor.

                              The requirements for this honor were:

1. A get-well card, and give it to someone



Here I am with Teacher Marti a colleague of my mom at her school who is battling breast cancer.
 



2. A string sculpture




I really enjoyed doing this art activity

                                      


3. A picture using eggshells or seeds



4. An item from papier-mache




5. A collage using six different materials




6. An article of your own choosing



Then after I completed the requirements I had to, give at least two of the above items to someone in need. I decided to give the card to a colleague of my mom who is fighting breast cancer, and another item I gave to an elder lady at the bible study group we attend from the USA.




                                                                                       ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿคฃ


Denise is back, we went to visit the Sharjah Astronomy Space Center during the holiday after we came home I had completed the requirements for the Astronomy Honour and had to submit my work for review.

See the tasks I completed to be certified for the Astronomy Honour. This was really fun!!


 


๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿคฃ



Hello, it's me again Denise this time I am going to tell you about the honor of Collectors in the Adventurers that I did during the summer holiday. I had to make a collection about nature(shells) items and a collection of my choosing and I decided to complete a collection about Gemstones since when we were on vacation in 2012 we went to the Scratch Patch, Mineral World in Simonstown, Cape Town South Africa and collected a container of Gemstones so I decided to make a collection of the Gemstones.

GEMSTONES COLLECTION:




SHELL COLLECTION:

Here I am picking up some shells at the beach

 


    THIS WAS ALL ABOUT THE COLLECTOR HONOUR.
๐Ÿด๐Ÿš๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ๐Ÿž๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿข๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ



Hello Everyone, This honor was a required honor for me to complete the year as SUNBEAM to advance to BUILDER Class and I had to complete the requirements for Friends of Nature honor we had to go to a park and collect some things as required for this honor so my sisters and Dad assisted me to go to Al Majaz park and gather the information to prepare the required information to be completed and submit to my instructor to review since we could not complete everything during the class time.

Below you will some of the photos we took during our Friends of Nature expedition with my sisters for this honour.










 






๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿคฃ




No comments:

Post a Comment