Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Visit Sharjah Astronomy Centre - Stars


Hello, we meet again now this time I'm going to be telling about the time we went to Sharjah astronomer space centre or SACS for short now during the summer holiday in the month of August, we as a family went to Sharjah University Astronomy Centre to go for the show of Stars and see all the interesting things they have on exhibit. We were pleasantly surprised by what they had on display at the Sharjah Astronomy Centre and information we got to complete our Honor for STARS and the amount of information that we as sisters got from our visit.





             


I got kinda scared in the rocket simulator😅 






The show they had was FANTASTIC I loved it so realistic the room went dark then the music started we heard a voice explaining the solar system to us and the roof lit up with stars and i was lost for words. I also found out that there are millions of galaxies outside the Milkyway😲
if you want to know more I would recommend going there yourself if you like space this is the place for you. that's all I have to say goodbye🦄🌟⭐🌟🌙🎨🎭✨

No comments:

Post a Comment