Thursday, December 12, 2019

Pizza Maker Honour Pathfinders


Hi there and we are back at it again but today we will be talking about the time I made pizza for the 1st time but it was way more now here we go. In order for a pathfinder to be certified for the Pizza Maker Honour, you had to prepare and make a Pizza of your choice and share it with your class. My sister Marne and me worked together on this honour in distributing the tasks between us and then for the making of the pizza we made the dough together and then we made a pizza of our choice to share with our classes and took it to sabbath to share with the Friends and Voyager-class members and MG'S.

Preparing and Baking our Pizza's.





Sharing my to my pathfinders' FRIEND Classmates, my sister class was doing it a bit late as her MG was involved in baptism duties.






🦄🦄🎨🎭🤣


the pizza was too delicious for this world. Haha anyway that all loves you all  bye

No comments:

Post a Comment