Sunday, December 22, 2019

Dedicated to Gulf Field Directors Family

Good Day everyone hope you are having a wonderful day. So today I am going to show you some drawings I made yesterday (21 Dec)

I have made some drawings of my friend Eliana Lukwaro and her sister the children from the Gulf  Field Directors when we visited their church maybe soon our Church here in Sharjah.


This drawing was done from the Video uploaded to the Gulf Field Camporee that I used to make a drawing of the Gulf Field Directors - Master Guides Gureni & Lynn Lukwaro.
I did the background very detailed here 😂😊

Now the gulf field directors are very nice people and they are a wonderful family I would just like to say hello to them if they are reading this. I hope you have a good day.

Well, that wasn't much of a post now was it? well, I just wanted to share these drawings with everyone. bye bye for now!😇😇

1 comment: