Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Pathfinder Friends Class - Health EXPO Jun 2019


Hello, once more my dear readers I shall be telling you about an outreach our Pathfinder club did. In the month of June, our teacher/ instructor MG Anne has arranged a health Check in conjunction with a local hospital of Dubai to have the Labourers in Muhaisnah check for their health and advise what to eat and provide them with a hamper of fruits and water.






my co-workers and I had a very important job. while everyone else was checking everyone's health we gave out fruits (apples and oranges) to them at the end



I took a glove and blew it up and started waving at everyone as they said goodbye. We were even lucky enough for one man to start miming for us he was very really talented!

That's all that really happened goodbye everyone💖😄

No comments:

Post a Comment